Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 6th: Day Two.

Today was just a half day (12-5) with the girls. They woke up from their nap once I got to the apartment and then we ate, got ready, and went to the children's museum at Navy Pier. This sounded like a fabulous plan at first, and totally was. But I didn't really plan too well for the whole walking there and finding it part. I took the long way after completely forgetting the correct directions that my sister told me. Then, we went in, (we meaning me and the girls) had so much fun and then it was suddenly nap time and the girls hadn't had a snack. So, back home we went. But oh, adventerous Kristen decided to try a different way back and ended up walking an extra two miles with very unhappy babies in the hot Chicago sun. Anyways, we made it back and then it was 4:30 and it was way past nap time. But at least I got some great exercise!

Here are some pictures from our very fun day!


food is important!


those curls!


she was having fun, i promise.


really. so much fun.


curls curls curls


..it was a blast..


happy :)



water!!





and the comedy show/snack time



unnecessary walk down lake shore drive


smiles!


mama!



aaaaand my dinner. :)

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment