Friday, August 9, 2013

August ?: What day is it?

These last few days have been crazy. I have been feeling really under the weather (head cold) and Wednesday night (?) had severe pains in my stomach for about an hour which ended up taking me to the ER. But, no worries. A CT scan showed a kidney stone, a test result came back with a UTI (which I hadn't had any symptoms of), and the CT scan also showed "an innumerable amount of scattered lymph nodes throughout the abdominal mesentery" (which is unrelated to anything I went to the ER for)... whatever that means. No worries, I'll be setting up an appointment with a doctor for that here soon. So, after a long night in the ER (9pm to 6am) which included 3 hours in the waiting room, 1 hour of me laying in a bed in a hallway waiting for someone to roll me back to my room, and an IV of contrast leaking all over my arm (around 3:45 am...during the middle of my CT scan..) me and my trooper of a sister made it out alive. I've been taking my prescription and am feeling better. My cold is going away too. Yay health!

Fortunately, during my hour waiting in my bed in the hallway, I got to hear some lady chanting about dandelions during her x-ray. Middle of the night ER entertainment at it's finest.

Anyway, I'm feeling so much better. (Really, Grandma, don't worry!)

I don't really remember what day these pictures are from, but nevertheless, here are some adorable pictures of the girls and the whole Hey family at the park! Enjoy!

PS I am absolutely loving being here and being Kate and Grace's nanny. It's my most favorite job I've ever had! Even when they're not happy and I'm lost somewhere in Chicago, I still love it. I love every second of it. Kate and Grace are the best. Sara and Austin are the best. And well, me.. you know about me.. :) To say the least, I fit right in. ;)

Photos!



"woah woah woah"















(favorite)

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment